Troubleshoot app dashboard loading issues
If your app's dashboard is constantly reloading or not loading at all, you may need to adjust your browser's third party cookie settings for it to work properly. Follow the steps below to enable third party cookies within your browser.
- Click the menu icon in the upper right of the window.
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings...
- Open Content settings...
- Ensure the option Allow local data to be set (recommended) is selected.
- Ensure the checkbox labeled Block third-party cookies and site data is unchecked.
- Click the menu icon.
- Open the Options window.
- If you are using Windows, click Options.
- If you are using Mac OS, click Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the History section, select Firefox will: Remember history.
- Click on Safari in the menu bar.
- Click Preferences...
- Navigate to the Privacy tab.
- Locate the Cookies and website data section, select Always allow.
- Click the cog menu icon in the upper right of the window.
- Click Internet options.
- Navigate to the Privacy tab, then click on the Advanced button.
- Set both the First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies to Allow.
- Click OK.