Change the map block's location
The Page Studio map block allows you to display a location via Google Maps. Follow the steps below the change the displayed location.
1. Navigate to google.com/maps and search for the location you'd like to display.
2. Click on the Menu icon located next to the search bar.
3. Click on Share or embed map.
4. Navigate to the Embed Map tab, then copy the code snippet provided.
5. Go to the Page Studio editor.
6. Insert a map block, hover over it, then click on the Edit Link button.
6. Paste the copied snippet in the field provided.
7. Remove the following pieces of code from the pasted snippet.
- Delete the text highlighted below (located at the front of the snippet).
- Delete the text highlighted below (located at the end of the snippet).
8. Click OK, then save your changes