Display prices without decimal values
Sometimes, conversions result in strange price values that are not typically seen on retail stores (for example, $3.00 --> $4.39). If you'd rather display the converted prices without decimal values, follow the steps below.
1. Starting from your Shopify admin dashboard, click on Online Store, then click Themes.
2. Find the theme you want to edit, click the Actions button, then click Edit code.
3. On the left side, under the Layout heading, click on the theme.liquid file.
4. Copy the code snippet below.
5. Paste it directly after the <head> tag.
4. Save your changes.
Note: This will not affect your base currency, as it's formatting is controlled by Shopify. Check out this Shopify article for information on how to update your base currency's formatting settings.