How to make drop down menus required
n order for drop-down menu input selections to be required, there must be a non-selectable value in place of the selectable options. Follow the instructions below to set up a drop-down menu that requires a customer's input.
1. Starting from your Infinite Options dashboard, navigate to the Option Sets Tab.
2. Create on a new Option Set if you have not done so already.
3. Click on the black arrow or Label to reveal additional controls.
3. Set the Placeholder Text to any value you'd like (this will be the non-selectable value).
4. Click on Show Advanced Options hyperlink to see more advanced controls.
5. Select the Yes under the Required Field label.
6. Save your changes.