How to make drop down menus required
In order for drop-down menu selections to be required, there must be a non-selectable value in place of the selectable options.
Follow the steps below to set up a drop-down menu that requires a customer's input.
1. Navigate to the Option Sets section of the Infinite Options app in the left sidebar.
2. Create a new Option Set if you have not done so already.
3. Click on the black arrow or Label on Product to reveal additional controls.
4. Set the Placeholder Text to any value you'd like (this will be the non-selectable value).
5. Click on Show Advanced Options hyperlink to see more advanced controls.
6. Select the Yes under the Required Field label.
7. Save your changes.