Troubleshoot app dashboard loading issues
If your app's dashboard is constantly reloading or not loading at all, you may need to adjust your browser's third party cookie settings for it to work properly. Follow the steps below to enable third party cookies within your browser.
- Click the menu icon in the upper right of the window.
- Click Settings.
- Click Advanced ▼ at the bottom of the page.
- Open Content settings near the bottom of the Privacy and Settings section of the page.
- Click on Cookies at the top.
- Ensure the option Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is selected.
- Ensure the checkbox labeled Block third-party cookies is not selected.
- Click the menu icon.
- Open the Options window.
- If you are using Windows, click Options.
- If you are using Mac OS, click Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy & Security tab.
- In the History section, select Firefox will: Remember history.
- Click on Safari in the menu bar.
- Click Preferences...
- Navigate to the Privacy tab.
- Locate the Cookies and website data section and make sure the Block all cookies box is unchecked.
- Click the cog menu icon in the upper right of the window.
- Click Internet options.
- Navigate to the Privacy tab, then click on the Advanced button.
- Set both the First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies to Allow.
- Click OK.