Adjust colors on your page
Follow the steps or watch the video below on how to adjust colors on your page.
1. Starting from the Page Studio editor, click on the text or button on your page to reveal the top text toolbar.
2. Click on the color picker icon shown in the image below.
3. Select a color.
4. Designate the color's target by selecting one of the following options.
5. Additional Settings:
- B W icons: Allows you to select the colors black and white.
- Clear button: Clears your color selection.
- Last Box: Allows you to enter a HTML Color Hex Code. If you choose to use this setting, make sure to click on the enter icon next to it, to select a color.
6. Save your changes.