Change the map block's location
Blog Studio's Map content block allows you to display a location via Google Maps. Follow the steps below on how to change the displayed location.
Grab the location's embed code from Google Maps
1. Navigate to the website google.com/maps and search for the location you'd like to display.
2. Click on the Menu icon located next to the search bar.
3. Click on Share or embed map.
4. Navigate to the Embed a map tab, then click the COPY HTML link.
Add embed code to Map content block
1. From your Shopify admin dashboard, navigate to Apps, and head into the Blog Studio dashboard.
2. Edit your page clicking the pencil icon.
3. Drag and drop the Map content block.
4. Click on the content block, then click on the gear icon at the top right to reveal the default embed code.
5. Highlight the default embed code and replace with the new version.
6. Change the width to 100%.
7. Click the Ok button.
8. Save your changes.