How do I use Google Analytics with Fablet?
To get started, you’ll need to link your Fablet store to your Google Analytics account via a shared Tracking ID. Follow the instructions below to find your tracking code within Google Analytics.
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the Admin page.
2. Select an account from the drop down menu in the Account column.
3. Select a property from the drop down menu in the Property column.
4. Click on Tracking Info, then click Tracking Code.
5. Locate and copy your Tracking ID. It should look something like UA-000000-1.
6. Navigate to the Integrations tab within the Fablet dashboard.
7. Paste your Tracking ID into the Google Analytics field provided.
8. Be sure to save your changes.