Add a Buy Button to your page
You can create a page that includes a Buy Button that leads customers directly to the checkout page on your store.
1. Starting from the Page Studio editor, choose the Buy Now Button category from the drop-down menu on the right:
2. The 1st option from the list will be the Buy Button, drag and drop it onto the page editor.
3. Copy the URL of the product page from your Shopify storefront that you would like to use for the Buy Button.
The URL is also listed at the bottom of the Shopify Products page listing for the product itself:
4. Navigate back to the Page Studio editor, and click on the button itself. This will cause a gear icon to display, which is the second out of four.
5. This will open the Buy Button's configuration menu where you can change the text of the button, and insert the link to your product. Once you're done, click on Apply.
6. On the live view of the page, the button will include all of the different variants within the drop down menu above it. Clicking on Buy Now will lead customers directly to Checkout as well.