Add third-party embed code to your article
Follow the steps below on how to add third-party embed code to your articles.
1. From your Blog Studio dashboard, click on the Pencil Icon to edit your article.
2. On the left sidebar, click the Content Blocks icon.
3. In the Basic content blocks, scroll down to locate the Advanced Code Snippet block.
4. Drag and drop the block into your page.
5. Click into the block, and hit the Gear icon.
6. Highlight the code snippet that you see and delete it.
7. Copy and paste in your third-party embed code.
8. Click Ok.
9. Save your changes.
Third-party embed code will only display properly on the live view of your article. After hitting Save on the editor, please click the View button at the top left corner.