Conditional Logic for Engraving Cost
Infinite Options supports applying conditional logic between bundled options. One use of this is to show an engraving text box when a bundled checkbox is selected. To set this up, you will want to set up a conditional option to connect with a bundled option.
Watch the video below or follow along with the step-by-step instructions on how to set this up for your products.
1. Create a checkbox, dropdown, or radio button option that asks if the customer wants to add embroidery/engraving.
2. Bundle an engraving/embroidery product to the value that represents "yes". In this case, the value is the "Yes please +$5". To bundle this, click on the price tag icon to the right of the value.
3. Make sure you have a product created for this bundled option. In this case, I will be using a product called Embroidery Charge:
4. Click through the bundling process by clicking Add product bundle. Then, select the product, click on Add, then click Done.
5. Click on Show Advanced Options and add 1 to the Max Selections. This will prevent customers from selecting both checkbox options.
6. Next, you will create the text box option where the customer will input the embroidery/engraving text. To do so, click on Add Another Custom Field at the bottom of that option set.
7. Then input the desired label and field name.
8. Lastly, you will need to create a conditional rule to show this text box when the customer selects the value "Yes please! +$5". To do so, open up the Show Advanced Options menu, then click Create a new conditional rule.
9. Create this conditional rule to show when the Field Name contains your affirmative value above.
Save your changes! Now you have created a product bundle with a conditionally connected text box. Nice!