Using Tracktor with Shopify Flow
Tracktor can integrate with Shopify Flow, a Shopify Plus app. Shopify Flow is an ecommerce automation platform that helps you streamline manual tasks and processes within your store and across your apps. This opens up many opportunities for Tracktor functionalities and increases your store's efficiency.
This document will walk you through how to create workflows involving Tracktor.
Tracktor's Shopify Flow integration allows you to define triggers for Tracktor Status Changes.
An example of a status change is when a package goes from "In Transit" to "Out for Delivery." Then, a status change from "Out for Delivery" to "Delivered" can trigger a Tracktor Status Change workflow.
Creating Tracktor Workflows
- In your Shopify admin, click Shopify Flow from the Apps section.
- Click Create Workflow.
- Click Add trigger and select the trigger that starts the workflow.
- Select the Tracktor trigger from the sidebar on the right:
- Click Add condition and select the condition that must be met before any actions can run.
- Click Add action and select the action that will run based on the results of the condition.
- Click Save and title your workflow
- You canlick Preview workflow to test how your workflow will run on your store:
- Enable the workflow by toggling. The workflow will run automatically each time the trigger event occurs on your store.
Triggers are events that start (trigger) workflows. These events can be internal events in Shopify or external events from connected Shopify apps. Each trigger carries a list of related conditions and actions that you can use to enhance your workflow.
By using the Tracktor trigger, you can achieve a desired action such as sending an email or awarding loyalty points when a Tracktor status changes.
Conditions help ensure that your workflow will run actions only when certain conditions are met. For example, conditions are IF/THEN statements. They can check against the properties of the trigger event as well as properties of objects (orders, products, customers, etc.) that are involved in the event.
Fulfillment ID: Triggers an action if a Fulfillment ID exhibits a predetermined condition.
Shipment Status: Triggers an action if a Shipment Status exhibits a predetermined condition.
Status Message: Triggers an action if a Status Message exhibits a predetermined condition.