Add Twitter Tweets to your article
You can add Twitter Tweets into your articles by using the Advanced Code Snippet block. Follow the steps below on how to apply this with Blog Studio.
Grab the Tweet embed code from Twitter
1. Find the tweet that you want to embed into your article.
2. Click the V icon shown below.
3. From the menu, select Embed Tweet.
4. If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can uncheck the Include Parent Tweet checkbox to hide the original Tweet.
5. If the Tweet includes media, you can uncheck the Include Media checkbox to hide photos, GIFs, or videos displayed alongside a Tweet.
6. Click the Copy Code button to copy the embed code.
Add embed code to Advanced Code Snippet block
1. From your Shopify admin dashboard, navigate to Apps, and head into the Blog Studio dashboard.
2. In your Blog Studio dashboard, click on the Pencil icon to edit your article.
3. On the left sidebar, click the Content Blocks icon.
4. In the Basic content blocks, scroll down to locate the Advanced Code Snippet block.
5. Drag and drop the block into your article.
6. Click into the block, and hit the Gear icon.
7. Highlight the code snippet that you see and delete it.
8. Paste in your embed code.
9. Click Ok.
10. Save your changes.
Check out the embedded tweet by viewing your article!