Add Uploadery to your Fablet store
Follow the steps below to add Uploadery to your Fablet store.
1. Starting from your Fablet dashboard, navigate to the Integrations tab, then scroll down to the section titled Custom Scripts.
2. Click the Add Custom Script button.
3. Paste the following snippet in the text field provided.
4. Replace the STORENAME text in the pasted snippet with your store's UUID.
- For example, the site http://shoeworld-4.myshopify.com would replace STORENAME with shoeworld-4.
5. Save your changes.