Install Coin: Enable Automatic Currency Conversion
Once you've downloaded Coin, you will need to adjust some settings before the app starts automatically converting prices. Follow the steps below to do this.
1. From your Shopify admin dashboard, navigate into the Settings tab, and go to your General section.
2. Scroll down to the Store Currency section, then click on the Change formatting text to show the formatting options.
3. Adjust both HTML with currency and the HTML without currency fields by adding the following code.
Insert this line of code before your store's currency:
Insert this line of code after your store's currency:
Note: The currency symbol and abbreviation should match your base currency. (e.g. USD = $, EUR = €, JPY = ¥)
4. Save your changes.
Preview your store in a different currency
1. From the Apps page, navigate into the Coin dashboard.
2. Using the Preview feature, select the country that you would like your store to display with that country's local currency.
3. Click on the Preview button.
Here are some additional guides on optional features that can be added to your store. This install process, as well as the following features are included with the Expert Install Service.
- Install the currency selector
- Inform your customers that you are converting the currency
- Decrease Coin's loading time