Add a ShopPad team member to your store
In order for our team to provide the best support possible, we may request access to your Shopify admin dashboard. Inviting our team to your store staff is a great way to resolve your technical issues efficiently and with as little interruption to your work as possible.
Follow the steps below to invite us to your store.
1. Log in to your Shopify admin dashboard. (your-store.myshopify.com/admin)
2. Click on Settings.
3. Choose Plan and permissions.
4. Locate the Staff accounts section, then click the Add staff account button.
5. You may enter anything for the first name and last name. Use our customer support email, firstname.lastname@example.org, as the email address for the new staff account.
6. If all permissions are not given, please provide our team with the following access:
- Apps and channels
- Online Store
- Blog post and pages (if using Blog Studio/Page Studio)
- Manage settings
7. If you require support for Infinite Options and Shopify POS, also include Point of Sale access with the above permissions.
8. Click the Send Invite button.
A ShopPad team member will contact you once the issue is resolved. Feel free to remove our access to your store once we've completed assisting you.