Preview your page on different sized screens
Follow the steps below on how to preview your page in different sized screens (like mobile).
1. Starting from the Page Studio editor, click on a content block on your page to reveal the top text toolbar.
2. Click on the ••• icon to reveal more advanced settings in the editor.
3. Then, click on the Eye icon.
4. Click on the gray top bar to freely adjust the view from mobile view to desktop view.
5. If you would like to quit out of the preview mode, you can click on the x icon on the top right hand corner.