Before Uploadery starts working on your store, you will need to install the app onto your current theme. Check out this video or follow the steps below to get started.
1. Start by copying the following code snippet.
2. Navigate to your product.liquid file (Instructions on how to locate this file can be found here).
3. Do a search (ctrl F or command F) for the word <form. Once you find that line of code, click on it to highlight the ending </form> tag. This designates the section of code that the copied snippet should be placed within (for example, in the image below, the section is located between lines 74 and 101).
Can't find <form in your product.liquid file? Follow the instructions in this article to locate it.
4. Within this section of code, look for the word quantity. Paste the install code snippet above that, as seen below.
Not seeing a quantity section? Look for add to cart text and paste the install code snippet above that section, as seen below.
5. Save your changes.
6. You can now start creating upload fields for your products. Follow the instructions in this article to get started.