Replacing an order's old tracking number with a new tracking number
If you receive a new tracking number from your supplier or fulfillment service, you can follow these steps so that Tracktor can display new tracking information based on the new tracking number.
1. Starting from your Shopify admin dashboard, navigate to the Orders page.
2. Navigate to an order that needs to be updated with the new tracking number. Click here to learn more about Shopify's order fulfillment process!
3. Click on More ▼ and then Edit tracking.
4. Paste the new tracking number into the Tracking number field and click Save. You can unselect the checkbox if you do not want to notify your customer that their order has been updated.
Not seeing your carrier in the Shipping carrier drop down menu? Click here for information on how to add support for it!
The tracking number and carrier information are now added to the order and show above the list of products.
Test the App
1. From the Orders page, click on More Actions ▼.
2. Select Tracktor: Track Order.
3. Verify the information displayed is correct.
Even though configuring your orders for Tracktor isn't a part of the app installation service we provide, we'd be more than happy to help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.