Install Uploadery on Crave Theme
Before Uploadery starts working on your store, you will need to install the app onto your current theme.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below on how to install Uploadery for your Crave theme.
1. Starting from your Shopify dashboard, click on Online Store, and then click on Themes.
2. Click the Customize button on the Crave theme.
3. Select Products from the dropdown menu in the header and then select a product template. Default product is the standard template for Crave theme.
4. In the Product Information section of the left-hand toolbar, click + Add block and select the Uploadery Fields block.
5. Move the Uploadery Fields block above the Quantity selector block, or the Buy buttons block.
6. Save your changes.
7. You can now start creating upload fields for your products. Follow the instructions in this article to get started.
Add a snippet of code so upload fields can display quicker on your product page: Decrease Uploadery's load time.
Need to adjust the upload link on the cart page?
Shorten the link shown on the cart page by adjusting the upload link: Display file upload details in the cart page.
Want to customize the look of your upload fields?