Create upload fields for products
Follow the steps below or check out this tutorial video to add upload fields to products:
1. Starting from the Uploadery dashboard under the Custom Upload Sets section, click on the New Upload Set button. An Uploadery Set is a group of upload buttons that you can assign to specific products on your store.
Note: Uploadery will sync your entire product catalogue while on the dashboard, to which it will display Catalogue Sync Complete when the process is completed.
2. You can click on and edit the Upload Set 1 text to name this Upload Set, which is helpful for organization.
3. Start off by creating the Label, which will be the text that will appear above the upload field on the storefront product page. It will act as a title for the field.
Clicking on blue arrow or Label will display the upload field's configuration menu as well.
4. The first configuration is which file formats you would like to limit your customers from uploading on this upload field. By leaving it blank, all file extensions will be allowed.
By selecting Image, all image file extensions will be set. This will work in the same manner for selecting Video, Audio, or Document from the list as well.
5. The next step is to set the Field Name for your upload field. This will be the uploaded file data that appears at the cart summary screen, checkout, and the order details page showing what the customer uploaded for this product.
6. The Maximum File Size section will let you set a limit to the file size that a customer can upload within the upload field. By default, the maximum limit you can set is 100MB per upload field.
If you would like a larger limit, you can click on the Get More link. This screen is also accessible from the Actions ▼ button at the top of the dashboard.
7. The Class Name will deal with any CSS code styling that you wish to add for your upload field, which can be left blank.
8. The Field Required toggle will make it required for the customer to upload a field within this upload field before they are able to proceed to add the product to the Cart page.
9. The In-Browser Image Editor toggle will allow customers to crop and rotate any images that they upload. You'll also be able to specify what file format the newly edited image will be output in.
10. The Image Requirements toggle will allow you to specify any Aspect Ratios or Max / Min Height and Width settings needed for a particular upload field.
11. After completing the upload's configurations, you can head back to the light-blue section near the top of the Upload Set. Specify the products you'd like the upload fields to display on by defining a logic rule. Click here to learn more about assigning your upload fields to your products.
12. You can create as many upload fields as you need within your Upload Set by clicking on the Add Another Upload Field button.
13. Save your changes.
If you have any questions about the app's different features, don't hesitate to reach out!