Problem: The fulfillment doesn't have a tracking number associated with it
Manually Fulfilling Orders in Shopify
In order for Tracktor to display the correct information, orders need to be fulfilled with a carrier and a tracking number. Follow the steps below to accomplish this.
1. Starting from your Shopify admin dashboard, navigate to the Orders tab.
2. Navigate to an order that needs to be fulfilled and click on the Mark as fulfilled button. To learn more about Shopify's order fulfillment process, click here!
If your order is already fulfilled but no tracking information was entered, you would click on Add tracking instead:
3. Enter the package's Tracking number and Shipping carrier.
Not seeing your carrier in the Shipping carrier drop down menu? Click here for information on how to add support for it!
Test the App
1. From the Orders page, click on the More Actions ▼.
2. Select Tracktor: Track Order.
3. Tracktor will pre-populate the needed fields automatically.
3. Verify the information displayed is correct.
Even though configuring your orders for Tracktor isn't a part of the app installation service we provide, we'd be more than happy to help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.