Adding and adjusting images on your page
There are two different ways to add images to your page. Check out these step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
Upload an image directly from your device
1. Drag and drop an Image content block on to your page.
2. Click the photo icon, which is the third icon out of the three, and select an image to upload.
3. Once you upload an image, it will upload and display in its original dimensions.
Change the image source
1. Click the gear icon, which is the second out of three, to change the URL of the image.
2. Copy and paste the URL of an image that is hosted online into the Source input field.
3. Save your changes.
Using the Image Editor
1. To use the Image Editor, click on the pencil icon, which is the first icon out of three.
2. You'll have access to many different image editing features including cropping the image, adding text, and adding frames to the image.
3. To undo any changes made, click on the Undo button in the top-right corner of the editor. To cancel all edits made, click on the X button in the top-left corner. To save any changes made, click on the Save button in the top-right corner.