Add a currency selector to your store
Follow the steps below to add a currency selector for your store.
Note: A basic understanding of HTML and CSS code may be required to format the currency selector to your liking. If can't seem to figure it out, we offer an Expert Install Service where we take care of the installation for you. Check out this article for more information.
1. From your Shopify admin, click Online Store, then click Themes.
2. Find the theme you want to edit, click the Actions button, then click Edit code.
3. On the left side, under the Layout heading, click on the theme.liquid file.
4. Copy the following code snippet.
5. Locate your theme's header, and paste the code where you think it fits best. Since every theme is different, you may have to experiment to find the right place.
6. Optional: Update currency selector formatting
If you need help getting the currency selector set up for your store, simply request Expert Install Service from your Coin dashboard and our team can help out.