Set button links
Before we start setting button links in Page Studio, there's a few formatting requirements to take note of.
When setting links to other web pages, always include the https:// portion of the URL.
When setting links to an email prompt, format the link by prefixing your email address with mailto:, as seen in the image below.
Follow the steps below on how to set links on Page Studio buttons.
1. Starting from the Page Studio editor, add a Buttons content block to the page.
2. Hover over the button, then click on the Link icon.
3. Replace the Link field with your URL.
- The Open New Window checkbox will control whether the visitor is taken to a brand new window in their browser when they click on the button.
- The Text field will control what text appears on your button.
- The Title field will be the text that appears if a visitor hovers over the button on your store.
4. Save your changes.