Create product bundles
Infinite Options now supports product bundles, which can be created using the checkbox, radio button, and drop-down menu option fields. This is done by tying a product variant that you have created on your store to a selection you have added to one of the option types previously listed.
Follow the steps below to learn how to set that up, or watch the video here:
- Create an option within an Option Set using the type Radio Button, Checkbox, or Drop-Down Menu (learn all about the setting up option fields with this tutorial video - click here!)
- Enter in a value that you would like to tie a product variant to. Having a value that states what the product is as well as how much the variant costs is recommended.
- Click on the pencil icon.
- Click Add price option.
- Locate the product that is associated with the value and then click Select Product.
- Choose the variant of that product that you would like to use. Whatever price of that variant is the amount that will be added to the order if a customer selects this option. Click Done when ready to proceed.
- After you have assigned your created option to a product page on your store (which you can learn in this help article - click here!), click on the Save Changes button.
Here is how an example product page will look.
Selecting the Coffee Beans option will add that product to the cart, charging the additional cost as well.
(note: the additional cost will only appear on the cart and checkout pages and not the product pages)
Now you know how to create product bundle options using Infinite Options!
Seeing strange text under your product listings on the cart page under your product and add-on products? Click here to learn how to hide them on your theme.