Install Infinite Options on Publisher Theme
Before Infinite Options starts working on your store, you will need to install the app onto your current theme.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below on how to install Infinite Options for your Publisher theme.
1. Starting from your Shopify dashboard, click on Online Store, and then click on Themes.
2. Click the Customize button on the Publisher
3. Select Products from the dropdown menu in the header and then select a product template. Default product is the standard template for Publisher theme.
4. In the Product Information section of the left-hand toolbar, click + Add block and select the Infinite Options Fields block.
5. Move the Infinite Options Fields block above the Quantity selector block, or the Buy buttons block.
6. Save your changes.
7. You can now start creating options for your products. Follow the instructions in this article to get started.
Creating an option that needs an additional cost for customization?
Our Product Bundles feature allows you to attach an add-on product to the option selection so you can add an extra cost to your main product. Create new products like a $5.00 gift wrapping and bundle it to your option. When selected, both products will be added to cart.
Click here to learn more about the product bundles feature.
Looking to add more features? Click on the name of the feature to learn more.
Date picker: A calendar option that lets your customers easily select a date.
Swatches: Attach images or colors to options.
Conditional Logic: Display or hide options based on their previous option selections.
Use Conditional Logic with Swatches: Display swatches based on a previous option selection and vice versa.
Creating a Variety Pack: Set up multiple drop down menus so your customers can select different scents or flavors for a variety pack product.